Looking for a job, that doesn’t feel like one?
But first, about us. Who are we?
Springzo provides done-for-you content marketing services to SaaS and B2B tech companies. We help companies leverage content marketing to increase sales, engage a captive audience and build organic traffic.
We’re a small team of 15 and based out of Mumbai. We proudly say we are a jack of all trades but masters of content marketing (read as we know our sh!t). Hundreds of brands across the globe trust Springzo with their content marketing needs. We’re self-funded, profitable, and pay well… and on time!
Sounds exciting, right? Psst… We aren’t that formal in the office… or at home (we do work remotely too, so you know)! We are just a bunch of open-minded, fun-loving people who believe in continuous learning, growing, and excelling at what they do. We appreciate mistakes – as long as they aren’t repeated more than twice (Once? Okay… Twice? Okay… Thrice? No way, Jose!).
Check Out These Open Roles
Freelance Content Writer
“Let me live, love, and say it well in good sentences.”
— Sylvia Plath, The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath
Are you as passionate about good sentences as Sylvia Plath? Come hither!
We are looking for content writers who can… well… write! And write really well!
By the way, this is not your regular job post. We believe the world does not need one more job posting that was written by folks with a template in mind. So, here’s our attempt to honestly share what we are looking for, and invite people to apply only if they really believe they match the skillsets we’re looking for.
- What are we looking for? A freelance content writer (multiple openings). They should have proven expertise (read: work samples) in web content writing. They can write non-beginner, sharp, witty, advanced-level blog articles in any or all of the following spaces: SaaS, Finance, Banking, Martech, Marketing Automation, Customer Experience, Edtech, Sales, Process Automation, and Digital Marketing.
- What do we offer? You will write blog articles. Our well-designed feedback processes will help you further grow and master your content writing skills. And yeah, we pay really well, pay on time (every single time), and offer flexibility and a stress-free work environment. We walk the talk!
Essential… Very Essential attributes and abilities:
- Experience in web content writing. You should be able to write long-form, conversational, highly researched, and engaging blog articles.
- In fact, you should understand what it takes to create content that drives conversions for a website, digital product, or service.
- You have extensive knowledge and professional experience when it comes to web content writing.
- You can understand the reader’s needs and empathize with their challenges. We can’t stress how important this is.
- Flawless writing skills to engage users in your story.
- Share insights, stories, anecdotes, and logical flows that create compelling content.
- Construct an argument, a narrative that connects the reader’s needs to the proposed solution (produce/service) and encourages them to take action.
- You are someone who is not afraid of data or extensive research.
- You have a deep understanding of SEO content writing
- You need to be passionate about creating content. We’re pretty sure you won’t be a right fit if content writing is a chore for you (barring a few of those bad days).
- You hate the ‘typical’ office spaces, ‘typical’ work environments, office politics, and can’t stand ‘people-pleasers’ or can’t be one…. this is a place for you!
- We follow a strict no-as*ho*** policy and believe in ditching our egos to keep moving forward.
IMPORTANT: We suggest you only apply if you meet the requirements we have outlined above. Our application is meticulously designed to help us understand your work experience, gauge your research and writing skills, and ensure we’re mutually a good fit.
We thoroughly check your work samples and your responses to our application form, and if it’s a great fit, we will reach out once you submit the application.
In fact, we would recommend that you head over to our website and read our work samples. That’s the kind of work we deliver.
What will you be working on?
We will keep it simple. You will be writing blog articles of 1000 to 2000 words. Sounds good?
We will start with 1 assignment to see if you can quickly adapt to our writing style guidelines and show you understand web content writing. You can expect 1-2 article assignments a week (even more if you can deliver) with an opportunity of moving to a full-time role down the road (only if you are comfortable).
⚡️Please check our application form to learn more about our processes, the quantum of work you can expect from us, what will be timeliness, etc.
You will get an opportunity to work with a team passionate about writing and content marketing. You will be able to learn and grow your expertise and experience when it comes to web content writing, content marketing, creating content at scale, the first principle thinking, and lots more.
Apply for this position
There you go… Excited, already? If you want to join us for this challenging yet fun-filled ride, simply apply via this form:
Don’t see an opening that fits your background?
You can still apply. We’d love to learn more about why you’re interested in joining Springzo and what you can bring to the team. We’re always looking for talented people!
Simply drop us an email at hello[AT]springzo[DOT]com