Looking for a job, that doesn’t feel like one?
But first, about us. Who are we?
Springzo provides done-for-you content marketing services to SaaS and B2B tech companies. We help companies leverage content marketing to increase sales, engage a captive audience and build organic traffic.
We’re a small team of 12 and based out of Mumbai. We proudly say we are a jack of all trades but masters of content marketing (read as we know our sh!t). Hundreds of brands across the globe trust Springzo with their content marketing needs. We’re self-funded, profitable, and pay well… and on time!
Sounds exciting, right? Psst… We aren’t that formal in the office… or at home (we do work remotely too, so you know)! We are just a bunch of open-minded, fun-loving people who believe in continuous learning, growing, and excelling at what they do. We appreciate mistakes – as long as they aren’t repeated more than twice (Once? Okay… Twice? Okay… Thrice? No way, Jose!).
Check Out These Open Roles
Creative Content Writer / Copywriter
“You don’t start out writing good stuff. You start out writing crap and thinking it’s good stuff, and then gradually you get better at it.
That’s why I say one of the most valuable traits is persistence.”
― Octavia E. Butler
Do you feel the same way about writing? Are you passionate about producing engaging content – any kind, length, and style… and do not stop until you get there?
Then we are looking for you – a wordsmith capable of weaving enticing words into a crisp pitch, an informational article, or a witty caption, that compels the reader to want more.
- What are we looking for? A Content Writer / Copywriter. You should have proven expertise (read: work samples).
- What will you be working on? You will write multi-format content that speaks to the emotions of consumers. You are a pop-culture enthusiast who knows a way around words. You’d be writing copy that’s witty to make even Chandler want to be writing like that, or an article that literally grabs the readers at ‘Hello…’, a social media caption that can start conversations… and you hate the word “boring” like poison.
- What do we offer? Our well-designed feedback processes will help you further grow, and master your editing and editorial management skills. And yeah, we pay really well, pay on time (every single time), offer flexibility, and a stress-free work environment.
- Location: Remote
- Experience: 1-5 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Write compelling, conversion-friendly content (long-form and short-form) for all kinds of marketing assets, including social media, paid ads, blog articles, email drips, video scripts, landing pages, and more.
- You should be able to switch from a content writer’s persona to that of a copywriter (and vice versa) like Clark Kent and Superman 😎.
- Find creative ways to put your unique spin on text to delight readers. For instance, you should be able to blend pop-culture references, current affairs with business-centric content to get across the messaging effectively.
- Collaborate with designers to add dimension to your work. Consider how your ideas can live across different mediums and help build out the visual world you envisage for both presentation and execution.
- Research and understand the target audience and the business’ use cases.
- Independently manage and prioritize your tasks from start to finish.
- You possess outstanding content & copywriting, and grammar skills, and are a deft proofreader and editor of your content.
- You have a clear comprehension of best practices for content across various critical touchpoints, including content headlines, app descriptions, social posts, etc.
- You are adept at skillfully deploying the art of storytelling, wit, and humour to write engaging content (very very very critical).
- You should be able to blend pop-culture references, current affairs with business-centric content to get across the messaging effectively.
- You’re extremely creative, able to present and pursue projects from concept to completion.
- You have a curiosity and a POV on market trends and data and are continually adding value to the company.
- You have a background / extensive experience in English, literature, or journalism (preferred).
- 1-5 years of relevant experience.
- Brownie points if you have prior experience in agencies, publishing or media houses.
And of course, you should be a team player… that’s a given!
At Springzo, you will get an opportunity to be a part of our core team and fast-track your professional growth.
If you want to join us for this challenging yet fun-filled ride, click here to apply.
Account Manager / Content Manager
Hey there 👋
We are looking for an Account Manager who would be responsible for,
- Understanding the clients’ business goals and coordinating with the company’s resources to ensure the successful completion of client deliverables.
- Managing the entire content pipeline and ensuring we ship the content pieces as per our monthly content calendar.
- Responding to client inquiries and maintaining strong relationships through regular, proactive, and value-added communication.
- Who are we looking for? An Account Manager / Project Manager.
- Experience: 1-5 years
- Role: Full-time (Remote)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive and deliver flawless client service by maintaining exceptional relationships with key decision-makers.
- Convert requirements into tasks and determine task priorities for individual team members and the project as a whole.
- You will be responsible to manage the entire content delivery pipeline at Springzo – Ensuring the content is delivered by the writers within the due dates, and the same is shared, edited/published as per the schedule in our monthly content calendar.
- Manage a team of writers.
- Coordinate with the editors to ensure the required / due content pieces are edited and ready to publish.
- Coordinate with the clients wrt to the content deliverables and keep them updated with the status of their content and other deliverables.
- Create a positive onboarding experience for new clients.
- Regularly interact with clients over emails, phone calls or virtual face-to-face meetings.
Respond to client inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Collate the reports from different teams and share them with the client.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends.
Get the case studies made on the successful campaigns.
Experience / Skill Sets:
- At least 2+ years of experience in account management/client servicing roles in digital marketing. Brownie points if you have experience working in an agency.
- Experience in managing a team of writers.
- Ability to proofread content and share constructive feedback. Basically, you should have excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Extensive understanding of digital marketing channels, content marketing, social media, etc.
Ability to handle complaints and escalations graciously.
- Be able to multitask and work under strict deadlines.
- Take initiatives to optimize processes and be able to work efficiently under minimal supervision.
In a nutshell: At Springzo, you will get an opportunity to work with a team passionate about content marketing and content creation. You will be able to learn and grow your expertise and experience when it comes to content marketing, process management, automation, editorial, content creation at scale, the first principle thinking, and lots more.
If you want to join us for this challenging yet fun-filled ride, simply apply using the link below:
Click to Apply for Account Manager / Content Manager Position.
Don’t see an opening that fits your background?
You can still apply. We’d love to learn more about why you’re interested in joining Springzo and what you can bring to the team. We’re always looking for talented people!
Simply drop us an email at hello[AT]springzo[DOT]com